The real progress however is on the man himself... I was stumped for what to do to detail the Wraithknight really as I had a basic idea with the armour and pose etc but it just looked like it was sitting on the dragon part of the model with no integration. I wanted to try and use guitar-string cabling, but didn't have any thick enough, and it isn't really easy to use for anything other than it's intended purpose.
I broke out my Greenstuff roll maker and started making rolls, initially thinking they would't be long enough for what I wanted. I threw caution to the wind and just started adding them to the model, and I think the results speak for themselves.
I added some more parts to the back of the carapace today and want to add a few more cables to integrate the 'power plant' I added but all in all I'm over the moon with how it looks currently :)
There are lots of rules leaks going around currently, and to be honest it's all pretty meaningless to me. The min-maxers are out in force though saying what's useless and what isn't. I'm just looking forward to getting some games with a 'new' force :)
Thanks for stopping by