Friday, 15 January 2010

Industry

Ok so, after my last blog, and the comments I got, I have to post a little list of responses :)

Losthemisphere - thanks for stopping by :) your retribution is really inspiring me at the moment, I'm just waiting for a dry day for undercoating, then I'm on to more painting!!

IKadventures - Thanks a bunch dude, I try, but I often feel let down by being dyspraxic, it's good to know someone out there likes what I'm doing!

CJ - thanks again for the support mate, if you want to know about anything on any particular photo that I'v posted, feel free to ask and I'll try to explain how i've done whatever it is :)

Wendell - first off, a BIG thank you for iBodger!! Second, thanks for dropping by, IABN deserve alot of praise for what they're doing with the blog syndication, I feel I owe them alot for introducing me to the many blogs I follow, and the friends I have made as a result! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm still pretty floored to be honest, and chuffed with the support. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Privateer Press has the best community ever! :P I may be a little biased to be fair, as the last "community" I was part of was on World of Warcraft.... Never regretted quitting the game ;P

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I hear you on that one lofty only good thing about WoW is that you can uninstal it :P.

    Thanks for the offer I will be looking forword to your future posts. Army picture would be cool I guess.

    Cheers CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying to post some army shots now mat e:) bear with me!

    ReplyDelete