Monday, 17 April 2017

In The Wilderness

We were away this weekend, so I guess this post is actually Sunday's post, but who's counting?
Great scenery, really relaxing, and an extra Monday/Sunday to boot!


I also managed to get some primer on the rest of the McCabe nightmare crew, in order to make assembly a bit easier and mold lines more visible.

On our way back from the Lake District, we stopped by Element Games in order to take advantage of the April promotion that they have going currently, which meant it would have been rude not to grab some friends for the newest bikers to roll through Malifaux...


Looks like I'll have to start a new section to the blog for Ten Thunders, or keep them under guild as an extension of McCabe... I suppose it depends how far down the rabbit hole my willpower allows me to go!

That's all for the moment, I hope to continue progress with McCabe and with my painting backlog and keep the photos going :)
Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment