Wednesday, 8 March 2017

On the Payroll - Watch me W(H)IP

Clever title is clever (not yet, you'll see...)

After adding the finishing touches to Hoffman, I wanted to arrange the models in my new case and ended up having all the larger than 30mm bases on the lid of the box. This reminded me of the two horsemen I have yet to complete. Both of whom have been sitting at around 80% complete for months (since my birthday sort of time last year im ashamed to say). I also spotted that the swords on my Witchling Handlers desperately needed redoing/fixing, but that's not really photo worthy...

I've also started working through the project lists page I created to track everything and so far I've got my Space Wolves all written up. Next I think will be Malifaux.

Anyhow, I made some great progress on the Pale Rider, I just got some paints out and seemed to make a whole heap of progress quite quickly so i just went with it and I quite like the results so far :)

The steed is almost complete, and I want to leave the rider relatively plain so as to keep focus on the undead horse. I'm unsure as to whether or not the undead flesh needs fresh blood or whether it looks ok as it is. Enjoying painting this though:)

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment