Saturday, 28 January 2017

On the Payroll - Metallics

I made some progress on my Hoffman crew finally and blocked in, washed, and highlighted all the steel metallics. I also added the base colour for the bronze colour.
They are now ready to start adding the red & dark grey that I use across my Guild models.


I've had their big brother Peacekeeper around whilst painting as reference, but they are nearly caught up so I will hopefully get him finished alongside them.

I also finished the sewer pipes except one additional wash, and whatever liquid effect I add to the bases later.

Also featured are the Warden models I got recently :)

I have my Neverborn still mid-way though being painted, but I thought it would be good to have these two projects available at the same time so that I f I get burnt out painting metallics and red (very nearly) for example, I could just use my next painting session to do some Neverborn painting, rather than just not doing any.

I've just ordered some new paint racks and had a sort through of my cupboard that I store my hobby stuff in, so I hope to be able to do a post showcasing the new set up soon.
There's also a product review or two in the pipeline as well :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment