Sunday, 15 January 2017

On The Payroll - Brothers

Just a quick update today as I've got a busy weekend but did manage to snap a picture to share.


I managed to get the majority of Hoffman and pals based and built completely ready to be primed (whenever it stops raining outside...) for the lowers areas of the bases, I used liquid greenstuff to simulate an uneven 'water' (Sewage?..) texture which I will paint up and then use the paint effect I mentioned previously to hopefully good effect.

In the background you may also be able to make out the alternate Barbaros that I managed to pick up recently which I'm very much looking forward to painting.

That's it for now, keep everything crossed for fairer weather tomorrow sop I can get some miniatures spray coated. My wife also needs a few things sprayed as she 'has run out of models to paint'! I don't think that has ever happened to me :p

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment