This week, I've been mostly working on bases to get at least one Gatorman Posse up and based. Both Posse's are close to done painting wise, so I'm hoping that having the bases ready for them will be an added bit of motivation. I've a fair amount of work to do to be ready for the Breast Cancer Brawl event in October.
I've also Been working on the bases for my Destors, both sets are pretty much finished and awaiting models & water effects to be added.
Other than that, I'm waiting for the winner of the giveaway (the only entrant) to respond about the base they will win, then I can start on that.
I'm also in the process of re-organising the tags on the blog in order to make it more accessible, and have some kind of structure to the posts. It's turning out to be a bigger job than I had anticipated though, so I'll have to do it one weekend when I'm more free.
I didn't get chance to do any airbrushing this weekend just gone, as we were invited to a friend's daughter's baptism (I'm not religious, neither is my wife or the parents of the baptised child, so that was strange), and it's likely to be a similar story this weekend unfortunately as we have house viewings booked, as well as a lengthy D&D session. Hopefully I'll be able to keep on with the painting though and have more to show next week.
The only other thing I've got going at the moment is something that I'll be keeping secret until completion, so I won't go into any detail, but I may include some sneak peaks in coming weeks.
Thanks for stopping by