I've just used the magic of Excel to draw the winner for the base competition I was running before I realised I have enough spare bases for everyone who entered, so I'll be contacting people shortly to arrange type/size/style etc. for their prize :)
In other news;
- No I haven't re-tagged historic posts, I've not had time :(
- DnD went really well the other day, and I'll be trying to book the guys in for the next instalment ASAP, strike while the iron is hot, y'know?
- I have a desk full of Gators. I managed to get Posse number two up to the stage that my original posse is at, and made a start on the second set of bases too. I'm hoping to be able to get the details and final touches done during the week, but there will be some definite progress to show in the weekly WIP next week :) there are very few models to re-base (Calaban, two Wrastlers and a Snapper) and I've added sand to the bases of all my small based models (Croak Hunter, Bog Trogs and the Bone Grinders) so they'll be ready for undercoating once the glue & sand is dry. Lots to do, for the BCB event in October, but I think I've left plenty of time to get through it all.
Now, if only I could decide on what lists to take!
That's pretty much it for now, hopefully have some WIP shots by mid-week :)
Thanks for stopping by