The only work left to do is tidy up the green stuff used to secure the arms & weapons (painted separately) with a sharp knife and a splash of paint once it's all dry.
Enough waffling, here's the pics
As you may be able to see, I have found an
awesome desk lamp. It even came with a daylight bulb, I've been trying to find
a decent lamp for a while and I stumbled across this in my local supermarket,
as strange as it sounds!
I feel really pleased with how everything has turned out, and am looking forward to getting them on the table with the rest for BCB!
Speaking of which, I ordered yesterday (payday) a Witch Doctor, Bone Swarm and a Swamp Horror, as I felt that any list I made for Maelok was just a Barny list with a different caster :(
Should be fun to get those put together, and primed next week(end), I have a few ideas of how to use my airbrush for the Horror, so stay tuned to see the results!
Only other news this week is that I finally finished cleaning up my assembled tourney tray, so I've more base size options than I will ever use, and everything fits in nicely, without any sticking anywhere, all in all a fantastic investment in my opinion.
Thanks for stopping by!