Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Here comes the Sun(cannon)

The British summer looks to finally have arrived. I was planning on getting a couple of hours airbrushing this weekend but it's been far too hot to have to contend with paint drying on needle tips etc. Hopefully this weekend will be a little better for it. I've got a good idea of what I want to try and do with models like the Wraithknight and Dragons, but I just need time to have a go and see what works :)

Also of course this weekend was the release of Warhammer 40,000 8th edition. I was fist through the door of our local game store :P and I've been trying to read the important bits in the two indexes, and rulebook.

Lastly, I ordered a few bits & Pieces from ebay to start work on some custom Aspect warriors for my Exodite army and I'll be sharing progress when they arrive and I get time to spend on them.

Not much else for the time being, busy weekend plus horrible paint drying heat!

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment