I love the blue colours here, and think they are a great contrast to the murky greens in the rest of the force :)
I also based/primed the Witchdoctor and Calaban, but unfortunately I only got round to adding sand to the Bonestorm today so it wasn't ready for priming. I did however get the base colours down on the Swamp Horror's base ready for painting in the week. This should give you a rough idea of what it will look like :)
That's about all for this week unfortunately, there's been a blight of social activity recently which is keeping me from hobbying. I'm up against it a little now, as Maelok still needs finishing, as well as the Witchdoctor and this beasty. Hopefully I'll make it, but if not, at least my main list is fully painted, with the exception of labelling up the Gatormen to allocate damage
Thanks for stopping by
Lofty
very nice colours!very nice paint work, the dusting and blends look great!!
ReplyDeletethe base is looking good already!
Thanks dude, quite pleased with how it turned out as a first attempt with airbrush techniques :)
ReplyDeletehopefully have some more done soon, then I can start on competition bases!
I love the blues!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately its depressing how small the swamp horror is next to your hand. I wish it was battle engine sized like the artwork implied.
Cheers dude
ReplyDeleteIt is a strange size for a heavy, I do really like the model though :)