Monday, 8 March 2010

Morphing into Primal

Just left this weeks club, where I was beaten by a Kaya list. I put up a fair fight though with Vyros. Going first left me doing a lot of manoeuvring with my sentinels, and Phoenix.

I was pretty chuffed with the MHA on turn two though who hit a feral warpwolf, but then went on to roll a one(above armour) for a doubled damage of two.... Couldve been nasty though.
Man of the match is the Phoenix however, who took out a lot of infantry and put the hurt on a second warpwolf before being eaten.

My problem is no longer remembering the rules, but thinking how to apply them. Vyros' feat and flank being the main contender. I find it difficult to decide the activation order of models to make them work together best.

This will come with practice though, and above all else, the game is still a lot of fun while losing/learning.

Also - gotta love weapon masters on the charge :D

Cheers
Lofty


3 comments:

  1. good job getting just a close loss to the kaya list. sounds like your are really getting the hang of playing with your army! keep up the good work my friend!

    Cheers CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Phoenix continues to be an all-star warjack for me. It's just awesome... and yes, charging Sentinels will mess up most anything :P

    Glad to hear you're still having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still learning the game, but having a blast doing so ^_^
    The Phoenix has got to be my favourite 'jack by far ^_^

    Thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete