https://scarhandpainting.com/fishing-bag-rather-a-tournament-hobby-bag/
I have been taking just the models I need to work in a small biscuit tin crammed into my regular work bag. Something like this would be great, and works better for taking a larger force, or everyone at once if need be.
I couldn't quite find the same kind of bag, and I checked my local Lidl supermarket to no avail. Whilst looking though, I ended up on a site which I used exclusively for foam back in the day. KRMulticase are fantastic, good quality and low price alternative to Battllefoam/GW cases and a really nice guy to boot. They have a bag with Dropzone Commander logos on for half price which fit what I wanted after seeing the blog post above. It was out of stock and not planned to be restocked, so I ended up with a generic version of the same bag. I did some measurements and the old cupcake carrier combo will fit in this with room to spare. I was worried that TAGs would be too tall for the box and I'd have to work out a solution, but the Raicho fits in fine and I believe he is one of the taller Combined army TAG s as the rest look rather hunched
The bag allows me to carry my minis, and lunchbox etc for gaming at work, and should be a lot more secure than the biscuit tin in a backpack setup that's on currently. It also has plenty of room for tokens and books and all that fun stuff :)
Thanks for Stopping by
Lofty
The bag allows me to carry my minis, and lunchbox etc for gaming at work, and should be a lot more secure than the biscuit tin in a backpack setup that's on currently. It also has plenty of room for tokens and books and all that fun stuff :)
Thanks for Stopping by
Lofty


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete