Thursday, 8 February 2018

Acrylic Paradise

Being a bit of a magpie, combined with the number of different markers/tokens used in Infinity, it was inevitable that I would end up with a few bits and pieces.
I started off with a simple order token set from my favourite token shop Chimeric Designs. After playing a few games, I got the feel for what other tokens I needed for my Morats. I also added a purple Lieutenant order to make it easier to differentiate from the regular orders.
From left to right - Irregular, Impetuous, Spearhead, Link leader, Harris link, Command, Prone, Regular Order, Lieutenant order (later replaced with a purple token), Suppression. There is also a ruler which is handy for movement skills rather than the tape measure.
I love this shop, the guy that runs it is always really good, and the suppression tokens weren't available, he mocked up a design and added them to my list of other tokens and then invoiced me for everything :)

Next up, I wanted some Silhouette markers and found these via a quick wesbearch. I really like them, and they match the colour of the other blue tokens I have. They also had some generic infinity tokens which happen to have the Combined Army Symbol on them for whatever reason, but I couldn't really say no :)

Lastly I wanted some weapon templates. I knew that the smoke markers are the large blast template but the websearch which gave me the templates also had a nifty feature for smoke markers. The marker goes down, and then fits inside the large template if the zone of coverage needs to be checked. Very handy :)

I almost regret getting clear weapon templates, but I wanted them to match the smoke and they look nice at any rate.

That should be it for now, I cut out the card markers that came with the drone box as I don't really know what they are or when they would be used but if it turns out they are required a lot for the drones, I will pick up some acrylics from Chimeric Designs.

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment