Tuesday, 30 January 2018

Sunday Showdown - Gaining Grounds

We threw down again on the tabletop this weekend, just my wife and I though.

We played GG18 for the first time in order to try and start getting used to the schemes & strats. I took Titania again in order to further cement the rules and intricacies in my head. I was facing down Marcus in a (shockingly) beast heavy list.




I thought I was being clever taking a Waldgeist in order to slow the progress of the supply wagon, only to later realise that it is unaffected by terrain. This did however allow me to clog the path of the wagon with the Waldgeist's extended melee range when in contact with his germinate markers.

Barbaros once again earned his keep, with his challenge aura and Fears Given Form, but it's still Titania I feel that I'm not getting maximum use out of really. Practice makes perfect and all that :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment