The net result is that I've barely had any motivation to do any hobby stuff if I'm completely honest.
Having said that, I transferred some of my usable Citadel paints into dropper bottles which I bought on Ebay. This should make it easier to use them with both wet palette and airbrush, as well as having them out on the rack rather than stuck in a drawer for example.
I did find some good inspiration on a Facebook group for what I want to do with the wings for my Nephilim models though so I hope I can manage to test that out this week. Hoping to be able to replicate an almost black>purple colour gradient on the wings in contrast to the pale blue which I've used on the skin :)
I've also got myself back into the habit of reading on the train again instead of just browsing the internet in my pre-coffee haze, which means I finished the biography I was reading, and have started again on the series of fantasy books I've been working my way through for years. I messaged some friends on the off-chance that they would want to play a D&D campaign with me in the DM.
I love D&D, I love creating characters, I love 3.5, I love the mechanics. In fact in some of my 'stuck in a rut too fed up to be bothered' time in the evenings recently has been spent noodling around on hero lab creating characters :P.
I also made some dungeon tiles out of old cereal packets which has been a good way to clear my mind and zen out a bit, as well as preparing for when I put pen to paper and start to write the first few encounters for the group.
A bit of a ramble this week, for which I apologise. I hope I get get my head back into it soon and enjoy some hobby time to share with you all.
Thanks for stopping by
Lofty



No comments:
Post a Comment