Saturday, 23 October 2010

WIP week


Big V got his Paint stripped, which I think I mentioned, and I also finished painting my DND character (war priest prestige class) shown below as well. The model began life as the Avatars of War War Priest model, see if you can spot which parts have been added :P




Other than that, there isn't much new going on, Payday on Monday and I still have no clue what I'll be spedning my monthly mini budget on, Might talk to the guys at the tourney tomorrow and see what opinion I can canvas.
Speaking of tournies, below are the two lists I'll be taking;
Dawnlord Vyros +6 points
* 2x Griffon 4 points each
* Phoenix 10 points

Arcanist 1 point
10 Dawnguard Sentinels 9 points
* Sentinel Officer & Standard 2 points
Fane Knight Skeryth Issyen 5 points
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt 4 points
Lanyssa Ryssyl 2 points
----------------------------------------------------
Adeptis Rahn +6 points
* Manticore 8 points
* Phoenix 10 points

Arcanist 1 point
10 Dawnguard Sentinels 9 points
* Sentinel Officer & Standard 2 points
House Shyeel Battle Mages 5 points
2x House Shyeel Magister 2 points each
Mage Hunter Assassin 2 points
Should be fun, as my game with Vyros on Monday was a really close one, which I enjoyed immensely, I will of course keep you posted on the results :)
Thanks for stopping by
Lofty




No comments:

Post a Comment