Sunday, 3 October 2010

Sneak Peak

Shock horror, I'm at my desk at the weekend, and there is a vague semblance of sunlight streaming through my window!
Behold this week's progress!


Bonus points for anyone who can guess what project the first picture shows!
I finally managed to get a skin tone that I'm happy with for my Skorne dudes, shown on the Nihilators with base-coat and a wash.
Of course the Bronzeback is going along quite slowly at the moment. It's an intimidating model to paint, as well as on the table top :P

That's it really, just a quick painting update whilst I had the chance (and I needed to procrastinate from work related stuff :P)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


4 comments:

  1. ooo, is it the swamp base! Seems a lot of effort right there. I hope that comes out nice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'tis indeed mate, but what's the model attached to it? :P

    Did you ever see my Fane Knight water base?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those be the feet of one giant angry croc...you doing wrongeye a swamp base too?

    Also, no. You finished it then fell out with the Retribution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, when i get his replacemennt base i will be doing :)

    I didn't fall out with them, just haven't looked back after playing Hordes yet :P

    ReplyDelete