Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Older and Wiser?

What a great week!

Last Thursday (17th) was my birthday and my wife and I spent the day together.  On Friday night some friends came to stay in preparation for the Manchester Comiccon on Saturday.

We had a great time, I went as Jayne Cobb from Serenity/Firefly and got lots of comments/requests for photos which was very strange as I'm not a people person at all!
I won't go into too much detail other than to share the photos I took of some particularly good costumes that we spotted. We mainly spent the day shopping and looking at all the stalls & memorabilia, not being too interested in the 'celebrity' panels etc.


I managed to source a carry case as well whilst on sale, and first purchase discount brought it to £13 delivered, and I ordered some magnets and magnetic sheets (not as sticky s magnets stuck to my PC case...) and have lined the case (sans cupcake things) and started to magnetise my miniatures for transport.  I'm still looking to source a deeper box for the dragons to go in, but that isnt proving particularlry easy due to the weird dimensions.

There are a few more specific subjects which I will be writing up in the coming week, but also lots going on (I've mentioned before that I stage manage a theatre company who have a performance next week), so bear with me :)

Thanks for stopping by
Loftybloke



No comments:

Post a Comment