Thursday, 31 July 2014

Conflict of Interests

Hi again

Just a quick one today. I've mentioned before that I'm part of a theatre group (I think I have at any rate) as stage manager, and it's performance week this week so time is scarce! Next week is also busy as we are at a festival from Thursday to Monday so I will be posting again when we get back.

In brief then - I ordered some corsair cloaks (actually ten corsairs with no arms or heads from ebay) as I've pretty much given up on my cack-handed attempts at molding my own so I will be adding those to everyone I can fit when they arrive!
I've also magnetised a lot of bases, to discover that the magnetic sheeting I ordered doesn't have a great deal of pull. Backup plan is to find a small baking sheet that will fit in my case(s)

The real reason for posting however is that I ordered some pretty awesome stuff with my birthday loot.
Whisky Glasses

Shot Glasses

Both of these were actually totally bespoke orders, after seeing the stormtrooper shotglass/tumbler combo on the Etsy store. I am chuffed to bits with them, I love the designs and the look of the sets. Really very please that I ordered them, and would recommened them to anyone on the lookout for geek/collectible 'homewares' (is that the right word?). 
So head over to Unique & Geek Gifts on Etsy to pick something up now! Don't be afraid to ask for custom designs as both my orders were totally custom!

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


No comments:

Post a Comment