Sunday, 9 January 2011

A Real Eyeful

Wrong eye and Snapjaw have been around 90% done for months. Snapjaw got his water effects poured in today (the first layer at least) and Wrong Eye got his finishing touches today;

I know the pictures are a little dark, but I can always re-take them at a later date when I have more time (light) in the evening.

Seems to be a theme of my painting as of late - getting to a pretty much finished stage, and then losing attention entirely and moving onto something else entirely. I'm hoping to finish off all these poor minis in the next few weeks, and get out of that habit altogether this year. As well as keeping this blog up to date, and trying to get to the club more regularly, although that lsat one will fall foul to all the things going on this year like moving house, marriage and all that kind of thing :P
Wish me luck though!

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

2 comments:

  1. That is some great stuff! I really love the staff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude, I'm quite please with it all too :)

    ReplyDelete