Monday, 10 January 2011

It's a Trap!!

We can't repel firepower of that magnitude!
Ahem. You may gave guessed that i lost to a WG deathstar this evening, even if the reference is a bad one.

How is it possible to shift WG with def 17 and a 4+ tough roll? I hates them. Nothing much else to report about the battle to be quite honest, I got bogged down. My Gladiator would have nearly got to irusk if it hadn't been for his no knockdown on feat turn, he was standing silly close to torch. Alas, it wasn't to be. Was a fun game though, so not a total loss.

On a personal note, work is pretty rough at the moment, but that just me more glad to get home and paint, as well as being great motivation for job hunting :)

Hope to update with pictures this weekend, Nihilators and potentially Cetrati will be done by then :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment