Sunday, 2 July 2017

Best Month of the Year

It's birthday season. My two friends and I all have a birthday within a week of each other in July, and with that come a lot of social activities, and busy weekends, so everything is going to be a little quieter on the blog until at least the weekend of the 21st.

Don't despair though as I have lots to write about and some progress photos to share either before then when I get a spare moment or on that weekend. I'll hopefully be able to do a couple of text based blogs in lunchtimes at work with game write up & lessons learned, or ideas & what's in progress :)

Recently I completed the unit of ten banshees I've been working on and got some basing material on then, I also made an Archon from a metal Incubi model, made a start on what will be Ranger proxies, struggled to work out what to do for a warlock, and decided how to approach Shining spears.
Also, the chap below took a lot of work (Autarch with draconic wings) and just needs some greenstuff to fill the gaps in the backpack.



Airbrushing this weekend was out prioritised by a great day out in the sun at Kirkstall Abbey (not religious, it's just a great ruins to walk around and we've never been) and lunch with my wife, and today playing an inaugural game of 8th with my gaming friend which I will have some thoughts to write up on in the coming week.

Lastly, after my wife exceeded her bandwidth on Photobucket and was asked for a stupid sum of money to host her photos 'for commercial blogging' or have the links killed (she earns nothing from the blog so this is extortion really), Photos here will be hosted throughy the blogger album default. A conscious decision was made to move a way from this to Photobucket a few years into the blog, but it seems pretty much a muchness as to where they live, however having the same happen here, and having to re-host photos would be a complete pain

No comments:

Post a Comment