Sunday, 11 May 2014

Job Done!

Hi!

Yes it's me, yes I'm posting again.

There, now that's out of the way. I've been inspired to pick up blogging again thanks to a dear friend of mine.
I have a painting log on Warseer but I will be updating betwixt here and there in as close to paralel as possible.

To keep you interested, here are a few WIP samples of the army so far:


I'm also going to be writing additions to an ongoing DnD adventure I am running with some people so I will be using this area as a kind of sounding board for ideas and new features :)
I also intend to 'buy bad guy models', just as an excuse to paint up some nice one off pieces, which I can then post here :)

That's all for now, Thanks
Lofty


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :), first things I've laid brush to for 2 years or so, I was really chuffed

      Delete