Monday, 28 November 2011

Gone Clubbin' - Changes

I packed Calaban this week and had a 50pt game vs circle (the circle featured here infact!) I like how Calaban feels. He makes me think a lot differently to Barnabus. His tier list is pretty cool too, and it's very strange having a spell list to focus on :)
Regardless of the fact that I got spanked by lord of the feast and Mohsar's feat, I had fun. I might even go as far as to base coat Calaban and the bonegrinders later tonight.

This kind of links in to the fact that my posse are almost complete, and the shell areas on the Spitter are also pretty much done. Hopefully I'll have those done by the weekend, and WIPs later on.
I upgraded my phone at the weekend and it has a camera better than my digital camera and is less fuss, so work in progress shots should be appearing more regularly :)

On a side note, I'm going to be tidying up titles of old blogs and re-tagging for ease of navigation. I might even look into shifting my stuff over to wordpress but Blogger Isn't really bad enough to warrant the effort and time I don't think.

Lastly, Movember ends this week, but I'm going to keep rocking my questionable 'tache as I've grown to like it if I'm honest :p
In exchange for a horrendous photo of me with said facial hair, please stop by and donate to a realy worthy cause :)



Thanks for stopping by
Lofty



No comments:

Post a Comment