Thursday, 5 May 2011

Closure

I've finally got up the courage to catalogue my Warhammer High Elves (and soon to be dwarves) for sale. I was particularly pleased with the price offered for my elves, and I'm going to use the money to fund models to take Xerxis to 50 points.

I've had a hectic Easter filled with bank holidays and time away, so I've nothing really to show as progress until after the weekend maybe. I'm still part way through assembling bog trogs at the moment (fiddly little beggars) but I hope to have my posse ready to basecoat at the weekend, as well as some WIP pics of Barny and my Wrastler, so stay tuned!

Going to be testing my 35 points of gators on Monday, and then I'll be up at 50points for the foreseeable future as both of my regular opponents are testing tourney lists for the summer. One of whom is looking to grab some farrow and has a posse for sale, which means I'd have very little left to buy to take Barny to 50.
I'm pretty sure though that Ret will be waiting until Wrath for some love, except for when I finally finish discordia and Garryth.

Lots of wedding Stuff going recently too (funnily enough), so painting progress may be slow.

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment