Ok, things I learned last night (a loss for those of you had dared to share my dream of otherwise :p)
1. The Fane Knight us worth his weight in gold... When he hits. A dismounted charge on rahn(ret v ret) left him with 5 boxes, but then I whiffed the second attack. Very glad I bought him to field though
2. Positioning - I suck at it, deploying second should give me chance to respond to threats, but I seem to deploy as though I'm first to deploy. Need to shake my preconceived ideas for deployment and factor in the bad guys
3. I need to remember things better, the Phoenix field, I barely ever remember to use, like the continuous fire on the sword
4. Vengance only triggers when the officer survives. Be more careful. Nuff said
5. I need to know what things do when I decided to take them. Like Aiyana and Holt, can he charge after she has cast a spell? How the he'll can he hit with mat/rat 4 if not? :s
6. Vyros really isn't the beatstick I think he is. Yes flank is good, but it's also pretty situational. He's a fair support caster for his jacks, with mobility and his feat(tricky) and Hallowed avenger upkeep, but his low foc doesn't make for a fantastic melée turn if he is upkeeping anything, especially with my tendency to roll below 3 on any given dice with vyros.
He is, however, unkillable with inviolable resolve and focus camped :p
Pics this weekend I promise, less Walls of text I hope in future as well as I get back into a painting routine. Lots of things going on ATM both at work and with marriage planning.
Thanks for dropping by