Monday, 10 May 2010

Busy like a bee

It's been a while, but here I am. I've been very busy outside of the hobby this last month, long bank holiday weekends, work shennanigans and all the rest of it, so I've not had much chance to take photos or blog. Especially considering the net connection at work hates blogspot.

It's been a bit of an uphill struggle getting the Skorne minis I've bought to have all the right bits and pieces, and I'm still waiting on a Cetrati shield before I can spray them. I have my gladiator pretty much finished though, only lacking rivets, and pinned to his custom base, so I'll have my first completed Skorne mini up soon. Very please with how it looks, which is great after all the pondering I've done to come up with a scheme.

Angry elves haven't been forsaken though, my Fane knight has a modelled base complete with water effects, and is almost complete and ready to hit the table. I also bought a second griffon for big V to work with, and Dahlia and Skarath, after being in the wrong end of spray templates, it's my turn. :p

I'm going to start playing 50pt games too, as at least that way i have more options to work with. Still losing, but I'm going to try and play alot more vassal instead of spectating so much. I'd just like to get a case for my skorne, and clear my painting backlog :)
Priorities right?

Thanks for dropping by after so long
Lofty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! As another player who likes Retribution and Skorne, I'm eagerly awaiting some pics and battle reports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man :)
    Once I finally get all the missing parts (just discovered another mis-pack ;_;) for my skorne, I will hopefully get a game or two in with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder they just put out a job-ad for a packer, eh? ehh...

    ReplyDelete