I'm sitting on the train after my first visit to my now regular gaming night :) I had a great time. Met the local Warmahordes contingent and a few others, and watched a 50pt battle. Both players were nice guys, and watching them play left me kicking myself that I hadn't brought any minis. Not to worry though. I'll be cutting teeth with my 35points vyros list next week. Should be great!
Really pleased I messaged the guy and went along.
Cheers for stopping by :)
Lofty
Hey lofty,
ReplyDeletesounds like it's going to be ok with your real life gaming after all! To bad you didn't have your models with you, also smaller games are ussually a good way to get the rules into routine. a few smaller (15/20 pts) games can be played in the same time as a larger game. But with a lot of help from experienced gamers a 50 pts game should be a lot of fun :D
Keep us posted mate!
Yeah man, it's looking up! If I get my
ReplyDeletemissing models by next week I'll try out the kaelyssa battlebox, try and get more games into the time, then work up togames with units and solid :)
thanks for the support man :)
I'll try and do some battle reports with pics vids if I'm able ^_^
cheers
lofty
awesome! looking forward to the battlereports mate!
ReplyDeleteCheers CJ
Woot first game with retribution and first win! :D
ReplyDeleteCheers CJ
Oh that's awesome dude! grats :)
ReplyDelete