Loads of progress recently :)
Despite it being a pretty family oriented Xmas, I still managed to sneak a look at a couple of chapters of the PP3 DVD that I got from my girlfriend. I never thought I would manage to make alyering look convinving, what with my shakey hands and dyspraxia, but looking at my recently finished Phoenix, I'm very please with myself. I made myself a pretty basic wet pallette, keeping my paint layers thin, and satrted applying multiple coats where appropriate. Unfortunately I've done alot of learning and practice on the Phoenix, so it looks a little untidy, but hopefully, my freshly basecoated Manticore will come out looking alot more crisp.
The magnetized Myrmidon project is on hold while I am in the groove with painting, as it would be a shame to waste the momentum, but I intend to try and have it finished (magnetized and painted) by the end of January.
I've also started to read through the MK2 rules pdf that I downloaded off the PP website, because the more I paint, the more I want to play! I pre ordered the hardback rulebook, and I'm going to get my printed PDF bound, so that I can keep the hardback nice, for reference and fluff, and use the pdf for rules and learning. I'm just about to order a Gorgon, and a Chimera, as well as UAs for both of my dawnguard units, which will bring me up to a pretty decent force (I think :P) aswell as giving me the option to use the Kaelyssa battlebox when needed. The next few installments, from the next few paypackets, will be solos, Houseguard, and UAs, and possibly the remaining warcasters.
I know it's a bit of a wall of text, but I got some new camera batteries from my parents for Xmas, so when the evenings start to get lighter, I'm going to start taking more pictures of finished models, and WIP shots.
Thanks for stopping by :)