Sunday, 1 November 2009

Planet Rain

Well it didn't stop raining at all today. I still managed to finish off my invictors though, completely based including snow, and I even painted the front and back arcs of the bases, as I've seen others do, and I'm very pleased with it all.

I also managed to scrounge some cork, which I've used to spice up Kaelyssa and the Griffon's bases a little. Hopefully I will be able to Prime a least the warjack tomorrow evening. I don't mind it being dark while I spray, as I have a decent torch, it just depends whether it's still raining :P

No comments from he forums as yet on the finished unit/colour scheme, but I'm enjoying all this too much to need any motivational comments from others! :P

I'll endeavor to post any WIP photos of the 'jack this week, but I can't promise anything, as I'm ruled by the weather at the moment. Cheers!

Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment