Thursday, 5 November 2009

Beyond The North Waves

I hate to be negative.... but I'm ticked off.

It has been raining every evening this week without fail. My sentinels, Kaelyssa and the Griffon are still sitting on my desk unprimed. It's driving me nuts :)

Not only this but I still haven't played a single game of Warmachine. I'm unsure what else I can do to get this moving, I've contacted the local clubs I know of, and they are either too far away for me to get to (I don't drive) or they have never heard of Warmachine (welcome to Halifax). I know the Leeds pressganger said he would have something up and running for a Leeds gaming night in New Year, but I'm afraid I might go a bit loopy waiting until then.

Nevermind, onwards and upwards and all that.

I've been looking into how to magnetize my heavy Myrmidons, found some really great threads on the PP forums, as well as a couple of tutorial type videos on youtube. Got my magnets sorted from ebay for a pretty good price, so all I need is the 'jacks. Wayland games have them at a really good price so I just have to wait for stock to refill, as I put some money in my savings from my pay this month so I can get hold of some. I decided on one of each heavy plus a magnetized option for all three, I even sketched out some poses that will look good for all three types of 'jack.

I'll update when I finally manage to prime my stuff, which better be soon :P

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment