Thursday, 19 November 2009

The Gale

Hi all

Been busy painting Sentinels this week :) really pleased with the way they are turning out. I will take a picture once I have finished the unit of ten, and based both Kaelyssa and the Griffon as well.
In other news, I finally managed to source heavy Myrmidons in the UK so I placed an order for 4 post haste!! Will be arriving next week so I'm told :) all I need now is some 3mm magnets on payday (Wednesday) and I'm ready to rock ;P

Still hankering after actually playing WM, I don't want this hobby to end up like GW, where I don't know anyone that plays so I don;t have any inspiration to paint... still no luck with a local club/store, so I'm waiting on the Leeds PG. Just have to wait and see, if all else fails, I can move ;P

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment