Sunday, 29 November 2009

Progress

I got far more done than I originally anticipated this weekend :)
after a day of christmas shopping yesterday, I buckled down and managed to crank out a Hydra, and having nothing at all planned for today resulted in a Phoenix and a Manticore.





I was going to attempt a magnetized "3 in 1" today, but I got a little carried away and made one of each heavy, with one kit spare to work on this week.
Still have to add the snow to my Sentinels' bases, but I guess I can do that during the week this week, as well as tinkering with magnets and Myrmidons :)
Just looking at my painting area with the heavies towering over the rest of my retribution is totally inspiring to keep going at the minute. Looking forward to getting a game in eventually as ever, but I'm very much enjoying this side of things at the moment. I've even been trying to decide which Hordes Faction I might want to start! I feel for Skorne in the end, but it's very close between them and Circle :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

2 comments:

  1. Gratz on the progress! Always a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) been looking forward to getting these for a while, great kits to build too

    ReplyDelete