After speaking to my friend at work about Infinity, I decided it was high time to stop procrastinating and get my models at least based. In the light of some of the newer released models as well, I need to get painting before I can add to my collection (oh hey, TAGs, Avatar and Charontids in time for Xmas?!).
I retried the basing pads I got from Kickstarter, and had a lot more success this time around. I think mainly because the texture is completely flat, unlike the rocky/mountain surface of the last one I tried. I couldn't bring myself to break apart the base I put so much time into for the Sogarat though so he's staying on his lovingly crafted base.
This week I will pin the arms on the grunts, as I don't think it'll make a huge amount if difference to painting them really.
Just a small update for now, planning continues for gaming room, and Bloodbowl team is based now.
Not sure when I will get a chance to prime anything anytime soon as the weather has taken a cold snap here recently, but we have just cleared out the basement a bit so maybe I can get down there at some point...
Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:
Post a Comment