Another long gap between posts, for which I apologise.
Wedding/Best man duties are completely out of the way now after an absolutely phenomenal weekend.
During some downtime both over the wedding weekend/whilst the groom and I were at a loose end when the bridesmaids were sorting themselves out we managed to get a few half games of Bloodbowl played as a time filler. There are enough of us that are nostalgic about this that it looks like we will be playing a league of some sort. It's also a great game to play with very little setup, in a fixed time frame.
I've decided i'm going to run an orc team which I've made a start on. I wanted to make the max number of all available player options. I was still pretty tired after we arrived home on Monday, but was determined to make use of the spare time and nearly finished the Black Orcs/Blitzers for the team.
They aren't groundbreaking conversions by any means, but it was a lot of fun actually creating something again after so long with so little time.
Before we went away for the weekend, I was also talking a lot with the chap at work who plays infinity, and we are going to be playing a demo game or two on some spare tables at work on an unused floor. I got told that there's no chance that any of my regular gaming friends are interested in it, but I'm happy for a game every now and then, and collecting the models to be honest :)
Work/planning still ongoing for moving rooms around but hopefully we can start working towards this in earnest a the weekend now that our time is our own again. The only thing we have on for a while is the house being remortgaged but that's not really so intensive as the solicitors are dealing with it all.
Good to be back, and hopefully more regular updates on the way :)
Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


No comments:
Post a Comment