Monday, 4 March 2013

Overflow

I don't usually like to post on consecutive days, but I'm really pleased with tonight's progress, and how things are shaping up against my original plan;

I've added a load of Polyfiller to the area where I will be putting the water in order to simulate the flow of water in the stream. I think it looks great at the moment, and will only improve with paint and water effects, so I'm really pleased, and wanted to share the progress with you all :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea if only I had come up with it ;).

    looks great mate! the waterflow looks very realistic all ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chap. Looking forward to getting it done. All credit to you for the idea, wonder if I can get 'cj' on to the base somehow...

      Delete
  2. Curious to see how the water turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour me impressed. Seems a stop up even from the usual standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot man. hopefully going to get further with it tonight/Sunday :)
      by which I mean busting out my airbrush and ruining it ;p

      Delete