Monday, 3 October 2011

Warpath

More fun with Barnabus this week. Won one lost one, and still really enjoying him as a caster.

I also made some progress with Discordia and hope to been done with pics soon. Slowly getting back into the swing of painting, and I'm looking forward to getting some momentum going.

I think I might switch forces for a while once this 15pt league is finished at the club. Barny is a little limited and makes for a pretty predictable game. Being so tough doesn't help his image.
I'd like to try Vyros again, but he really isn't the easiest caster to use. Possibly Garryth I suppose, time will tell :)

Not much else goin on really but I aim to blog at least once a week.

Let me know your thoughts on next caster and maybe why :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment