Tuesday, 25 October 2011

In your base, coatin' your guys

Yep, it would seem that the puns have returned.

More importantly however, I primed some minions on Sunday, painted the bases yesterday, and started base coating the two beasts this evening.

Painting is fun, I seem to be a little slower at it than I remember, but then again, it has been a while, and work has been a bit hectic recently and I'm having some problems switching off in the evenings.

So hopefully this is the top of the slope leading back down into my painting groove, all the wedding and associated activities are well and truly sorted now, and we've made the last few payments versus the whole thing, so normality is returning. It's just a shame that it's the time of year that light for photos is so hard to come by. I may well just take a look at eBay for a decent budget light box setup though, as I'd like to keep this blog updated as well as painting posts on the forums.

I'll try and get a look in before Xmas, who knows - santa might even get the hint :p
I'm not sure that I will have time to get photos sorts this weekend, as we have a pretty mammoth DnD session planned, taking a big chunk out of Saturday evening/Sunday morning, coupled with potential flat pack furniture shenanigans, meaning most of the time is spoken for. Such is life :)

In other news though, I ordered a few bits for the congregation, and I'm waiting on Calaban, Maelok, full Bonegrinders, Thrullg and a second Bullsnapper. This should leave me sitting at 50pts with all the casters as well as giving my regular opponent a break from Bloody Barnabus, and me a breath of fresh air with some spell slinging from Calaban. I think Maelok may be some way off, as he seems to give posses the same durability as Barny does, which is what I'm trying to avoid leaning on at the moment.

And that's it I think for the time being. Lot to say but not a lot to show, again unfortunately. But bear with me, and I'll be back to photographic entries as as soon as I can

Thanks for stopping buy
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment