Thursday, 31 August 2017

Ours is The Fury

Tenuous post title at best. I'm away on a stag weekend as of tomorrow, so I won't have any time to sit and paint or otherwise make any hobby progress, except maybe some assembly/basing this evening.

After airbrushing recently, and having a much better time of it with the smaller needle (or maybe it's the better airbrush) I felt empowered to try something a little more involved with the airbrush than just base coating. The flow control felt good, and the results were pleasing, so I look forward to getting the brush out on something a little larger, maybe the Eldar vehicles which I currently have WIP. I'm not sure when this will be, but October will hopefully be a lot quieter, and allow chance for a lot more hobby time (we are away for ten days towards the end of September).

I was also reading around some of the new Wave 5 upgrades & models, as well as seeing some of (presumably) Wave 4 models used in a battle report which made me really want to get my recruiters finished, and get back in to gaming regularly full stop. It seems to be the first aspect of the hobby that suffers when time is of the essence.

Another busy couple of weeks meaning that setting up some hobby space for an hour or so has lost out to easy, quick computer game sessions, this time I've fired up Mordheim again with the Witch Hunters DLC. Admittedly I'm already planning on going back to a Mercenary warband, but hopefully the Witch Hunters will capture my interest a little more before too long.

Not much actual content again, for which I can only apologise but the end of the year should allow for a lot more :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment