Monday, 18 February 2013

Top Shelf

I'm finally at a stage where the rest of the house is sorted enough for me to be able to indulge in hobby time.
As a result, I've been toying with ideas on how to store my paints etc. with easier access & tidying up afterwards.  My desk is in an alcove at the new house, and a shelf would fit perfectly just above the desk with paint racks within reach for when I'm hobbying.  Most importantly is that all this has been cleared by the wife!

It's a long term project I think, as the expense of house purchase, and related costs & jobs is pretty far reaching, but once it's up and sorted, it'll be my little corner of hobby heaven, especially as my desk is right up against the window, and the natural light over summer will be great to paint by.

In other news, I was reminded about a commission I took on for my good friend over at forestmans, so I'm waiting on a re-send (after i seem to have lost the original) spec diagram and I can hopefully get cracking this month some time.
As well as a base for Keravin ( one of our local PGs).
And then I can hopefully get started on Hyperion (or maybe in and amongst the above projects) that I picked up at the LGS recently.

So much to do, so little time! Needless to say, I'll be trying to update here as often as possible, and have pictures when I can.

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment