Tuesday, 20 November 2012

30 year plan

I think I mentioned previously that we are in the process of buying a house. It's taking up far more f my time than I anticipated with calling banks/solicitors etc, coupled with the vendor wanting to exchange contracts before new year means in also frantically packing my life into boxes.
So the upshot of all this is quiet time on the blog I'm afraid until maybe the new year. Really sorry to be so flakey, but things are getting very real here as I'm sure you can imagine :)

Thanks for stopping by. Here's to the future
Lofty


2 comments:

  1. Good luck matey - I remember the headache that was getting a mortgage and buying a house from a couple of years ago, it was like having a second (very boring) job for a couple of months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye it's a fair sized process to be going through. Worth it in the end though :)
    Thanks man

    ReplyDelete