Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Outstanding

It feels like I'm finally back into the groove painting-wise. The pressure has eased off at work, and I actually feel motivated to get some stuff done. There also seems to be a trend of group painting threads on the forums at the moment, ad it's good to see all these pledges to get painted armies on the table.
All if this has put into perspective just how much painting I have to do.

So, my intention is to air the list of unfinished models here, and make a pledge to cross at least one thing off every x amount of time. Rather than join a painting thread and not contribute, I'll keep it here, and post links to updates in a forum thread, at my own pace :)

Until later! (when I get back from the gym/work and get a list together)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment