Sunday, 29 August 2010

Hiatus is a strange word




Welp.
I'm back, been lots going on recently and I haven't games in a fair few weeks until today. Talk about a triumphant return, I won my first ever game (it was Hordes I'm yet to win WM :p)
I won the Skorne coin for my local genesis event and won by caster kill on my second ever and of Hordes.
I was also pretty close on my last game, but Baldur was stocked full of fury for transfers so I learned that lesson the hard way.

I find Hordes a lot easier to play than WM, the fury mechanic I think is a lot more forgiving than focus. I also learned that my gladiator is my new favourite model, and running swordsman with an extoller and an ancestral guardian is a good idea. Now all I need is practice.

I'm back, and here to stay, Hordes style :p

Cheers
Lofty

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lofty, good to see you back. I definitely understand about stuff going as I've been extremely busy as well.

    Congrats on getting the Skorne coin too, sometimes it takes a new army to find out what bests fits your style of play. It's also nice that you can switch up between Warmachine and Hordes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, It's been a year since i got my first PP minis so I'm really glad to have found hordes. It feels a lot more natural to me for some reason so I'll be playing a lot of it over the coming months, it won't do my Warmachine "skills" any damage either! :P

    ReplyDelete