Monday, 11 December 2017

The Living Infinite - Aggressive Expansion

A picture is worth a thousand words
After a lot of chatting about Infinity with the guy at work who plays, and talking about some intro games in the new year, I decided to post on the forums about what I have already and what a 'shopping list' would look like to make a usable force.
After a quick look on ebay, I found this little lot which has some of the stuff that was on my own list to buy, and some of the stuff that was on the recommended list. £120 retail for £50 so I consider that quite a find!
I'll be cleaning it all up and re-pinning & basing over Xmas :)

In other news, the great table fiasco continues, after getting out the Malifaux mats to test the new tables finally and realising that the two 3ftx3ft mats on the 6ft (as advertised on the product page) over hang at each side....
Checking the listing on Amazon again, and the '6foot table' is actually 180cm... I'm going to return it, and at a loss for any other options at this point that wont cost the earth, I'm going to re-try the old board table a friend's dad knocked together for me a few years a go, with trestles underneath it. The boards were a little warped before I moved them down the cellar out of the way though so I need to undo that damage plus the damage from the damp cellar for a fortnight...

I'll keep updating as the saga continues. I suspect the table will be fine once it's been wiped down and maybe varnished or otherwise treated. I just need to work out how to attache it to the trestle legs a bit more permanently than resting on top of them, or replace them with proper legs somehow.

Apologies for the slow updates recently. There's a lot going on to make it difficult to find time. New year should improve things hopefully, maybe before then with any luck

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment