Thursday, 18 February 2016

Consolidating Interests

I've been on a bit of a binge recently with payday coming up.

I mentioned in a past blog post that some of my 5+ year old paint collection had dried out and was useless. So, whilst replacing some key colours (metallics mainly) I've also added a whole new raft of colours - Purple for my eventual croak hunters (poison tree frog style) a couple of extra green shades for diversity (also in my Blindwater), and some blues (who doesn't love too many blue paints?..)

I also treated myself to some new brushes (and spent the most I've ever spent on a single brush)
Round Synthetic Sables from here :) http://www.princetonbrush.com/heritage-series-4050/

I have also been getting some work done in the meantime on Lady Justice & the judge, who I'm pretty pleased with and are nearly finished


I'm also pretty much done with the 'official' Boneswarm, and have done a bunch of work on my proxy second Boneswarm which I envision more like a gelatinous D&D style beasty

That's it for now, I'm really hoping that the Basius webpage is up soon so I can get my Malifaux guys sorted, but I'm enjoying being back hobbying again and think I'm making some pretty good progress for the year.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment