Thursday, 2 September 2010

Tyrants

Xerxis is on the painting table tonight. As I'm looking forward to a beatstick caster that I can really get stuck in with. After building my hopes up in Vyros I think this may be a refreshing change. After talking to a friend of mine however, I realise that Makeda has two pointy sticks, despite me never getting her into combat... Perhaps I'm just paranoid about assassinations and not used to the transfer mechanic...
Does anyone have any thoughts on Makeda as a melée caster? I'd be very interested to hear any advice on this :)

In other news, I ordered a Bronzeback and a Krea from my LGS after deciding that a place to game is more important than online discounts. After the genesis event, they have certainly earned my loyalty. All I need to order online is hobby tools etc.

Not too much else to report really. Might get time for some WIPs this weekend if I make decent progress, and I'll be at the club on Monday with Xerxis or eMakeda, and a write up :)

Thanks for stopping by
Lofty

No comments:

Post a Comment